Pre-event media release World Health & Wellness Congress & Awards 2017
World Health & Wellness Congress & Awards 2017
As said by J. Stanford
“Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.”
The World Health Organization (WHO) defined Health in its broader sense in its 1948 constitution as “a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” Whereas Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a more successful existence.
Topics to be covered under this Congress:
- Healthcare and Technology Innovations
- Accreditation And Standardization Of Health Care Services
- Preventive Healthcare The Way Forward
- Manipal Hospital presentation
- Patient Safety
- Access And Quality Of Health Care Services; Disparities And Inequities
- Non Communicable Diseases – A Volcano Just Erupted
Awards will be presented on basis of different categories like general (best healthcare brands and foods, best clinical research etc), Hospital and clinic, quality, Nutrition Company and brands, Spa, wellness and yoga sector, eye and dental sector, marketing and HR sector followed by insurance sector.
- Michael Pomerance, Managing Director, Middle East and Africa, Cerner Corporation, UAE
- Faisal Abdul Latif Alnasir, Professor of Family Medicine, Chairman, Home Health Care Centre, Bahrain
- Rajiv Bhattacharya, CEO, Asian Bariatrics
- Teressa Siu, TV Host, Intl Wellness Speaker, Lifestyle Nutritionist, Award-Winning Broadcast Journalist, Hongkong
- Kuldeep Singh Rajput, Founder & CEO, Biofourmis
- Shyam Sunder Tipparaju, Medical Director, Thumbay hospitals Hyderabad
- Pawan Datta, Head & VP Quality, Max Healthcare
- Waseem Hamad, General Manager, Qlife Pharma, Qatar
- Clive Fernandes, Group’s Clinical Director, Wockhardt Group of Hospitals & JCI (Joint Commission International )
- Bejon Kumar Misra, Founder, Partnership, Safe Medicines India Initiative
- Anil P Bankar, Assistant Professor, College of Allied Health Sciences, Gulf Medical University, UAE
- Cenk Tezcan, Co – Founder, BeWell, B-Wise and B-Engaged, Turkey
- Sanjay Agrawal, Chief Operating Officer, ICARE (Landmark Group), Dubai
- Michael Koss, CEO and Co-Founder, Global Patient Portal, Australia
- Vishal Rajgarhia, Director, Finecure Pharmaceuticals
In present scenario of busy life schedules, Health, Wellness and fitness are becoming an increasingly part of humanitarian and development work, as well as a part of the corporate social responsibility practices. The concept of health and wellness impacts all members of the society, whether at a personal level in the positive senses of healthy behaviour and increased preventive care, or problematically, through the cost and availability of remedial healthcare. World Health & Wellness Congress & Awards will bring an international organization representing senior executives and leaders joined by a common interest in driving economic development and understanding health and wellness industries. Delegates from diverse sectors, including hospitality, tourism, health and wellness, beauty, finance, medical, manufacturing and technology attend the summit attracts attendees from across the globe.
Sci Journo is official Online Media Partner for World Health & Wellness Congress & Awards which is going to be held on 14th and 15th February 2017 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.